Temperature controlled transports
– Your Goods at the Right Temperature
The most important aspect in temperature controlled transport is that the goods are in the right temperature during the whole process. This ensures that the consistency of the products does not change: they stay fresh and unharmed. Temperature control is vital for e.g. medicines, chocolate, and ice cream.
In order to ensure the right temperature, we use the right equipment (FNA/FRC). We avoid deviations by training our staff and drivers, by taking all needs into consideration, and by a real-time monitoring system. Scandic Trans takes extra care in preparing for any deviations. Our trucks and equipment will function correctly in all situations.
We want to provide excellent service and ensure that your goods are in perfect condition at all times.
Scandic Thermo- vehicle fleet:
- 45 vehicles, including 35 which are suited for frozen transports
- loadingmeter: 13,2 - 21,2
- palletplaces: 33 - 102 (loading in two stories)
- vehicles are equipped with continuous temperature monitoring
- reports and verifications after finished transport